Wednesday 23 May 2012

The day I became a movie star, almost

The day I became a movie star, almost

Your’s truly is one of select people on the planet who have had the chance to act in the movies, It isn’t like I’m a good actor, I never took part even in school plays. Neither do I have a great personality or good looks, In fact on that day I was looking even more hideous than usual. No shave for 2-3 weeks, overgrown hair looking like matted coils due to sweat and dust and worse. Anyhow, here is the story:
It just happened that we and a few friends from office were on a visit to Khajuraho in late August. We were 5 people, me, Jughead, Betty, Veronica and Archie.Obviously the names have been changed to protect the identities. :p Rainy season is usually an off season for tourists due to rains and the fact the nearby Panna National Park is closed. So we were able to find a good lodge nearly empty. How it filled up to it’s full capacity just in 2 days is another story, We had a pretty good time there. There is a lot to see and explore in even famous places that no tourist book or show tells you. During first two days we had been to two water-falls Pandav and Raneh, Panna city (not the national park), and Kalinjar. Me and Jughead managed to see some of the temples in Khajuraho on day one while the rest preferred to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment